Click the link below to view the Golf Schedule. Schedules are subject to change. Verify on the Announcements page.
The Ewing Golf Invite was held on Wednesday, April 11th. Boyd County results are as follows:
- Team -4th place with . 356
- Colby – Hansen 4th place with 80.
- Clay – Hansen 5th place with . 89.1
BC Golf Qualifies for State
The Boyd County Golf team is headed to North Platte for State!
Ainsworth Golf Meet
On Monday, May 1st the West Boyd attended the Ainsworth Golf Meet where they left with second place! Individual results are as follows:
- Cory Lechtenberg shot a 90 and finished in 7th place.
- Clay Hansen shot a 91 and finished in 8th place.
- Kody Roth shot a 97 and finished in 11th place.
- Sydney Atkinson – 106
- Evan Reiman – 111
- Colby Hansen – 114
- Cory Koenig – 120
NVC Golf Meet
The golf team finished 3rd with a 373. They all received All Conference Honors!
- Clay Hansen shot a 83 and finished 4th
- Cory Lechtenberg tied for 10th.
- Colby Hansen – 100
- Kody Roth – 103
- SydneyAtkinson – 110
- Evan Reiman – 116
- Cory Koenig – 101
- Gracie Hansen – 124
Ewing Golf Invite Results
- Clay Hansen placed 9th with a score of 84.
- Cory Lechtenberg placed 15th with a score of 88.
- Colby Hansen had a score of 98.
- Kody Roth and Evan Reiman had a score of 101
The team placed 6th out of 14 teams with a team score of 371, which is an improvement of 15 points!
JV Gregory Golf Results
- Sydney 1st
- Gracie 6th
- Gracelyn 9th
- Cory 10th
- Kendra 15th
Atkinson Golf Dual Results
Boyd County played the Atkinson JV on Tuesday, April 4th.
- Cory Lechtenberg – 43
- Clay Hansen – 47
- Colby Hansen – 48
- Evan Reiman – 55
- Kody Roth – 61
- Cory Koenig – 64
The team total was a 193 , which is seven strokes better than at Ewing last week!
CWC Golf Dual Results
- Clay Hansen – 1st place finisher with a 44,
- Cory Lechtenberg – 4th place finisher with a 48
- Kody Roth – 52
- Colby Hansen – 57
- Sydney Atkinson – 59
- Evan Reiman – 60
- Gracie Hansen – 62
- Cory Koenig – 74
- Kendra Froman and Gracelyn Adams played par 3’s.