2017 State FFA Results
- Kelli Mashino was selected and installed as a Vice President to the new State FFA Officer team.
- Kelli was also the Champion in the Public Speaking Career Development Event and will be representing Nebraska at the national competition this coming fall at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis.
- Kelli also interviewed and competed as a State Finalist in the STARS over Nebraska Pageant.
WAY TO GO KELLI!! WAY TO REPRESENT BOYD COUNTY FFA!
- Receiving the State Degree were Kendra Froman, Matthew Haun, Jessica Koenig, and Kelli Mashino. The State FFA degree is one of the highest honors the Nebraska FFA Association can bestow upon the members. These members have distinguished themselves as our most outstanding members.
- Jenny Goesch was awarded 2nd place in the State Ag Literacy competition.
- The Ag Demo team of Kendra Froman, Gracie Hansen, and Jayla Froman received a silver plaque for their demonstration on cover crops.
- The Ag Demo team of Matthew Haun, Jessica Koenig and Kelsey Reiman received a bronze plaque for their demonstration on Artificial Insemination
- The Natural Resource team of Mason Disterhaupt, Chase Harmon, Lane Carson, and Jared Koenig placed 11th out of 98 teams and received a purple team ribbon. Individually Mason and Chase received purple ribbons, Lane received a blue ribbon and Jared received a red ribbon.
- The meats team comprised of Jesse Cline, Blake Ahlers, Jayla Froman, and Lexie Lowery placed 58th out of 107 teams. Individually Jesse received a red ribbon
- The Agronomy team of Matthew Haun, Ridge Higgins, Austin Koenig and Shay Nelson placed 49th out of 115 teams and received a red team ribbon. Individually Austin received a red ribbon, and Matthew and Ridge received white ribbons.
- Jr High Quiz Bowl results are pending
Congratulations to Kelli Mashino as being named one of 14 finalists for the Nebraska FFA State Officer team. The new State officer team will be named at State Convention April 7th at Lincoln.
Kelli was also named as one of 24 State finalists for a State FFA STAR in Placement
Area V Range Judging